- Unexpected Bonding August 22, 2011Since I’m injured and ridiculous, I’ve been staying at my parents house. It sure makes things easier to have someone to help you carry things when you are on crutches. It’s also nice to have someone cook for you because … Continue reading →
- Unexpected Bonding August 22, 2011
- MANicures July 17, 2011Hello friends, it is I, Fitz, here! I had a chat with Mother yesterday about the deplorable standards in which I found my nails and how this could not continue. For those who aren’t as well-groomed as myself, you might … Continue reading →
- MANicures July 17, 2011
- Hello Nelspruit! September 1, 2014It’s quite a change moving from a tiny town to a city again, albeit a small city. I am not a city girl so I am glad to say we have found a house to rent on a farm about … Continue reading →
- Hello Nelspruit! September 1, 2014
- It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? September 2, 2014Actually, it’s Tuesday already, but, whatever…. I’m trying to read, without much success, House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski, and All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Both books have been highly recommended, and I was already a bit interested in both prior to the good reviews, so I don’t know why I still can’t really…
- It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? September 2, 2014
- The Butterfly Effect August 31, 2014I used to think that these kind of butterfly pix were a one in a million shot.....But finally I got one!Happy Sunday everyone!
- The Butterfly Effect August 31, 2014
- Radish First July 7, 2013Radish First
- Radish First July 7, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
September 2014 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30